- 1 1/8 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup dry potato flakes
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
Prep 15 m
Cook 20 m
Ready In 3 h 10 m
- Measure and add warm water, olive oil, dry milk, potato flakes, sugar, rosemary, salt, bread flour, and yeast to your bread machine in the order listed by the manufacturer. Select Dough cycle and Start.
- Divide dough into 12 pieces. Roll each into a 10 inch rope; coil rope and tuck in the end so that it comes up through the middle. Place 2 inches apart on a baking sheet dusted with cornmeal. Cover and let rise for 45 minutes.
- Brush tops with egg glaze or melted butter, and lightly sprinkle with kosher salt. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes.
- The magazine version of this recipe has been modified to use a stand mixer.
Per Serving: 155 calories; 3.3 g fat; 25.9 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 529 mg sodium. Full Nutrition